Thursday, December 25, 2014

I did a very unusual card as this year I included my brother's family. My girls spend LOTS of time with my nephew and niece and it was just the normal thing to do! Another successful year ends for 3 Little Flowers and it is ALL thanks to my loyal customers! Thanks so much for trusting us!


Here is the decor that Santa made for my girls this year:


Here is PJ Shirt - Tag my girls got this year.  This is my youngest showing off her shirt;


Santa brought chocolate cupcakes this year.  He ordered a few weeks in advance some cupcake tags and cupcake liners:


A close up of the cupcake liner:


Santa also ordered gift tags, and each one got one with their picture.  Here are a couple:

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha