Saturday, June 21, 2008

When I created my site, I made two samples of blocks invitations with no theme (one for a boy and one for a girl), and a girl named Lynn just ordered the girl version for her daughter!
Here is the sample for a girl
 photo linny3bdayinvite_ver1_blocks.jpg

Here is the sample for a boy:
 photo max2bdayinvite_blocks.jpg
And here is the one that Lynn got for her daughter... It is made in Spanish, but it can be made in English at no additional cost:
Photobucket
I also made her another version, but she preferred to stick to the other one:
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha