Saturday, August 23, 2008

I have been posting about some news and information about 3 Little Flowers in my personal blog, but it was about time that I decide to take the time and create The Blog!

I took the time to post some of the designs that some customers have authorized me to post online (on the correct date), and I will continue to post those that they allow me to! I can't wait to share all the things that I do in a dialy basis!!

Some of the cards will have a fake name (requested by the customers), and all of them have fake addresses and phone numbers to protect their security!

Hope you have fun!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Girl,

    There are some awesome designs here . . .I am going to think of somewhere to advertise over here for you . . .we are slowly getting into doing things online.

    You will be getting to do my Dad's 60th invite early next year

    Love Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww... Thank you!! I will love more Australian customers!! and I cant wait to get to do his invitation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it !!! About time you did something for yourself also .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it mostly offline and there are a lot of things that I will change with the time... But, for now, Im just happy it is on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I just went alllllll the way back to the beginning and i loved them. it was great to go back and see everyones kids when they were younger. I remember when this all started, i am glad to have seen this grow into what it is. and you know i am a life time customer, lol!
    -h

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Thanks for going all the way back.. And Im happy you are my lifetime customer!!! Cant wait to start working on Thais birthday very soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha