Friday, September 12, 2008

I met Eliana's mom a few years ago while she was adjusting her life from being the mom of 2 little girls to being the mom of a little boy. It feels like it was just a few days ago when she announced her fourth pregnancy, and yesterday when she announced her baby girl was born. Eliana is already 11 months old and I CANT believe she will be one!! She looks so big and she looks so much like her brother and sisters. They are a beautiful military family, and her dad is their hero!

She is having a Hugs and Stitches birthday party, and she wanted a 12 pictures invitation. I showed her one invitation for the same theme that I made last year, and she loved it. I told her that she could decide a different layout with the same graphics, and she asked for an Isaiah's design. Here is what she got:
Photobucket
She also ordered thank you note, so I will be posting that when it's done.

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha