Thursday, January 01, 2009

... or at least that is what Amanda from Scattered Among the Mess thinks!!! This is the first award for this blog as the others have been for my family blog!!! Thank you, Amanda!! Your blog is Fabulous too!!!

This means that I have to list 5 addictions that I have... Without including my girls and my husband as I guess this refers to things or actions... So, here it goes:
1 - Design, design and design!
2 - BLOGS!!! Either post on my own blogs or read other people's blogs!!
3 - Shopping for my girls and finding great deals for that
4 - Makings lists, sorting and organizing.... And I especially loved checking things off!!!
5 - Sadly... Coke, because it makes my migraines go away and keeps me awake for those designs in the middle of the night!
Now, I have to give this award to FIVE other blogs:
1 - The Cloth Diaper Whisperer... Not only because I designed it, but because Kelly is doing an awesome job with it and also because I LOVE all the hours that I spend every week working on it...
2 - Through my Mom's Lens... I also designed this blog, but I think is fabulous because she does a great job updating it and her writing and photos are just GREAT!

3 - Dont Blink... Life goes faster than you think.... She does an awesome job keeping up with the blog and also because her kids are stinkin' cute.
4 - The adventures of Madisynn Hope and our Little Blessing... I think this is such a beautiful family and I love reading about them... Madisynn is such a rascal, and I cant wait to see their new baby!!!!
5 - Our loving family.... I think they are always up to something and their blog never gets boring... It is really a fabulous blog!

This was a GREAT start of the year and I hope this year brings tongs of GREAT things for all of you!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your blog rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!!! Thanks! That is sweet of you! I love reading your blogs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha