Monday, March 09, 2009

This is a very special Baby Shower for me... It is for a baby boy who I already love like if he was my nephew. His mom is my friend Cara, and she is having her Baby Shower with a book theme in May. She wanted to send the invitations early, but instead I suggest her to do a Save the Date card now, and then the invitations in around 3 more weeks.

She didnt want me to use a photo as her, because even though she is gorgeous, she doesnt like to be photographed. The baby's nursery is going to have animals so I decided to use a couple of animals that I draw for a Birth Announcement that I made once, inspired in a bedding theme. I do want to comment that I didnt draw the lady myself. I spot her from a site that sells images and I was dying to have an excuse to buy it... I was happy to find my excuse!
Save the Date for JB

Stay tuned for the actual invitation and his birth announcement.

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh shes that far preggo already? Tel her congrats!
    -h

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's due in June. =) Spot her blog on my roll call ... She is under Babies in Bellies or something like it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha