Friday, April 03, 2009

My mom called me as she wanted me to design a card for her secretary who's birthday was coming up... She wanted me to put some makeup on a photo of her her, so she could give it to her in a nice frame.... I decided to make a card with a cute motherhood quote... I used a photo of my nephew as I didnt ask the lady for permission to post it with her son's photo.
Photobucket

This design can easily be used as a birth announcement too!

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha