Thursday, August 13, 2009

I posted last week a Little Einstein's Invitation that I made for a boy named Adrian. Her mom ordered the whole combo with thank you notes, candy wrappers and tags...

Here is the candy wrapper that I made for him... Front:
Photobucket
And back:
Photobucket
And here is the tag:
Photobucket

It was a really pleassure to work with her, and I look forward to work with the thank you notes very soon.

For more Little Einsteins designs, go here.
For more Party Supplies, go here.

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha