Monday, August 03, 2009

Another twin mom made an order with me, this time for a John Deere birth announcement for the newest additions to her family. They are just adorable that looking at them makes me want to have another baby right now (Ok... I need to take that back... Three girls are enough... Three girls are enough... Three girls are enough...)

The announcement was inspired in the John Deere invitation that I posted last year...
Photobucket

It was a pleasure to work with their mom, Summer, and I look forward to work with them again!

For more John Deere designs, click here.

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha