Saturday, September 19, 2009

There are tons of things that I LOVE about my business, but one of the things that I love the most is to have repeat customers... Being able to make a birthday card year after year for the same child gives me the feeling that Im part of their families. It is truly a big honor for me how those families (normally the moms, though) let me be the one "making the memory" of their child's big event each year.... I gotta tell you guys, it is amazing how much they grow in just one year... Most of the time, I cant even believe a whole year went by!

Here is a birthday card for Olivia! Her mom wanted the card in Spanish, but the text can be writing in English (and even in another language if you provide the translation at NO EXTRA COST)... In English it says something like: (top line) It's a Party! .... (text in black and orange says:) Our Care Bear is turning 4 and we want to celebrate with you! ..... (Green sign says:) Dont miss it! .... (Next to it:) the party information as date, time and it can be included the RSVP info.


For more Care Bear theme designs, go here.
For more Birthday Invitations designs, go here.
Do you want a FREE PRODUCT with your order?? Order this card with the colors of your theme, but without the characters. Click here for more info.

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha