Thursday, October 01, 2009

One of my loyal customers, Mari, was having a baby shower for her friend Fiorella. She wanted a very girly invitation with pink and purple, but withuot the photo of the soon-to-be mom. Here it is what I made for her:
Photobucket
Then, one of my oldest friends wanted the same design. I had to make a few adjustments because my friend has shorter hair and darker skin, which is why I also wanted to post how it looks with the changes. Have in mind that this card can be made with any hair and skin color.


For more Baby Shower designs, go here.

1 comment:

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha