Monday, October 05, 2009

This poem was written by AA Miler, who is Winnie the pooh's creator and the real dad of Christopher. My daughter has been awaiting to be 6 since so long that I think the poem is really fitting for her. This can be done in size 8 x 10 to be framed in your child's bedroom. It could have any theme you'd like. As my daughter's birthday was about flowers, this is how I decorate it for her:

In case you cant read it, and havent heard about this poem before, this is what it says:

When I was One,
I had just begun.

When I was Two,
I was nearly new.

When I was Three,
I was hardly Me.

When I was Four,
I was not much more.

When I was Five,
I was just alive.

But now I am Six, I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha