Friday, June 25, 2010

When I started working for Nikon as a second job (my designing business is and will continue to be my first and most important job), it was really difficult to be away from my daughters for some hours most days. Still is, however at that point I was feeling a huge emptiness and I wanted to have something in my desk of them. I decided to make a poster, and I came out with this very cocky design:

Or course, that is having in mind that *I AM* the manufacturer... LOL!!

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha