Tuesday, February 03, 2015


I have been postponing over and over again the new look for my blog.  I finally got to do it!! I wanted to have one blog for all three businesses and here it is! I wanted it to look clean with the main focus on the blog (not 1000 blinkies on the sides) and I'm very proud.  I normally do my blogs and websites from scratch, however this one was modified from a blogger template and I really like what I did with it.  Now..... GET READY for some serious posting because I'm on a schedule now!


0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha