Monday, April 20, 2015

I realized that I have made lots of designs for adults in PURPLE.  It's my favorite color, but it seems to be very popular within other women... My best friend's birthday is tomorrow, and this will be the "Purple week for Adults" as I have made designs for her in Purple.

The first design of the week is an invitation that I made for her when she turned 24... It is a very simple invitation as it was only made for Facebook... It was for a surprise Karaoke Night as she loves to sing...

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha