Friday, May 22, 2015

I have been posting the whole week designs that I have made for my youngest daughter in honor to her birthday.  Today is her actual birthday and here is a collage I made for her room. It's originally made to be printed 8.5x11 but I'm posting here the square version I made for Instagram purposes. It's similar to the one I did for her sister last month, but it has a different amount of pictures and a different combination of colors...

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha