Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Today I'm posting some of the favors that I did to match the invitation that I posted yesterday.  I had a lot of fun getting all these favors ready...

This first one is the Hershey Bar Candy Wrapper.... You can see front and back...


Here are Tags for the Chocolate Covered Pretzels she ordered... I made two different...


Here is the tag for the goodie bags she fave with favors...

And she also ordered some custom Bookmarks... I am able to provide high quality printing with these with glossy coating and rounded borders...

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha