Monday, May 11, 2015

As the school year is coming to an end, this week I will be posting designs related to school.  I would also like to offer a 15% off in ALL designs for anything related to SCHOOL.  This applies to all orders placed before June 30, 2015.

The first design I'm posting is a Teacher's Appreciation Card that I did for my girls a couple of years ago. It is one of the best sellers on this category. This card can have the name of the teacher and even the name of the school.  If you can get a picture of your child with their picture, that adds a special touch.

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha