Monday, November 02, 2015



I know I know... I have been TERRIBLE at posting, but in my defense I have been soooo busy making new designs for my Etsy Shop, that it makes me wonder why the day has only 24 hours... sigh!

I have several personalized melamine plates listed and they are cute cute cute!! This post only have a sneak peak of all the adorable things I have ready to be customized for you.  I also added the option to include a personalized matching mug!

Stop by and check out all the options! Also, if you place your order before November 15th, you can enjoy a 10% off on all orders over $30.  Just enter the code EARLYBIRD2015.

If you select one of the designs with a little kid, you can select SKIN, HAIR AND EYE COLOR so your child can have their own "Mini Me".

Looking forward to see you all there :)



0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha