Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A bit over a month ago I ordered a couple of towels from Kakie Creations (you can read my review here)... Now, I got the chance to have one of the owners as a customers, and she was great.. Not only that, she also has a gorgeous baby girl.. If I had to choose a newborn picture of the year, she will win number one as I love the newborn picture that she sent me.. As the preview is so small, you guys cant tell, but the baby has this face like: "Uhm.. How tired I am... Being born was so much work!"

Anyway, she is having a Lil Cupcake party and she wanted me to mix the original Lil Cupcake invite that I made last year and the Olivia Design... Here is what she got:
Photobucket
Click here to view the matching thank you notes (made after the party).

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha