Friday, November 21, 2008

Emma's party was great and her mom got tons of compliments on the invitations. It took me 3 different tries to get the thank you note she wanted, and I wanted to post all three samples for you guys to see different options.

Here is the first proof that I send her.... I used words THANK YOU - VERY - MUCH in each of the square were I didnt put a picture:
Photobucket
Instead of words, she wanted to me use pictures of the different cupcakes and cakes of the party:
Photobucket
Then, she wanted to me center them in the middle of each square:
Photobucket
It was a pleasure to work with her, and I hope to do it again very soon!

View matching invitation.

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha