Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I was really happy to be able to make this girl's Holiday Card... We know each other from an online forum that I used to host, and I was surprised to hear back from her.

Here is the holiday card I made her, and Im looking forward to make MANY more cards for her and her family! Im sure we will look at this gorgeous baby again very soon!
Photobucket

She has Spanish speaking family, so I translate the card to Spanish and gave her a high resolution file in Spanish for her to print too... I do this at NO extra charge. I can do that with any language, BUT, I can only translate correctly to Spanish.. So, if you want your card in another language, just come up with the correct wording and I will write it for you at no extra charge. I support 100% the communication with the family that lives overseas, and it cant get easier than that!

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha