Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I received an order for a Mod Monkey Thank you note for a boy. He's a total cutie and I loved how the end result looked. As this is a theme from a store, I decided to do the same card with a different combination of colors and using my very own monkey.  Here it is how both designs looked:


I also decided to do the same cards as samples for a GIRL. I used the colors for the Original Mod Monkey Theme and another combination for my Monkey... I used a picture of a little girl that I did a photo shooting for.  She's totally adorable.

0 Comments or Reviews:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reviews are very important to us!! If you want to make an order, just click on where it says Contact Us on the top right corner; or you can post a comment with your email address and I will contact you back.

Back To Top
Custom Design by 3LF Creative Studio | Built on the Blogger Theme by Lasantha